Latest

More Drama Productions in Karachi

Karachi and Lahore have been hubs of television drama productions in Pakistan and the excellent quality dramas of Pakistan are highly popular worldwide. With the opening of new channels and growth of private media, drama industry has been significantly growing over the last decade. However, much to surprise of audience, Lahore is lagging behind in drama productions and the television market has detoured to Karachi.

This is the fact that Lollywood is a Lahore based industry and fifty percent of the production work was being done in Lahore for last five years. But, the whole scenario has changed. Now, from actors to directors, everyone is shifting to Karachi. Some experienced actors and producers predict that that transition is due to decrease in quality work done in Lahore. Karachi offers better lighting, cameras and technicians facilities that lead to significant difference in quality.

The progressive nature of business in the metropolitan city, Karachi has brought several shifts in the industry practices and trends. Karachi production houses are tempted to produce dramas more modern and fresh and equipped with better technology therefore, there is high demand of Karachi productions. A result of high demand for dramas is making more people get involved in drama industry.

Many actors are also shifting to Karachi due to amount of work available here. Some drama production houses of Karachi are run by renowned actors like Adnan Siddiqui, Humayun Saeed, Nauman Ijaz and more and they all are producing a high quality dramas with new subjects and modern technology.

12 Comments on More Drama Productions in Karachi

1. hammad mallick // June 7, 2012 at 6:59 pm //

2. hammad mallick // June 7, 2012 at 7:00 pm //

sir i m hammad mallick my age is 18 or 19 give me a chancce in showbiz plz give me your email id then i will send u my photos nd em doing DAE in mechanical this my no. 03433151517

3. Salam.

My name is waqas ali khan. i am Radio jokey and writer also. i have some fresh and completed stories. if you are intrusted to get my stories for any drama serial or tv show please contact me. Thanks

4. uzair sabir // July 14, 2012 at 6:51 am //

Hi! i am interested in acting in T.v. Drama so Plzz hired mee

5. ASLAMOALAIKOM,
    My name is sharik and I am intrestede comedy acting so give me a chance now I will prove that and my age is 18 and My No 03312585756.
    with best wishes

6. Zubair Khan // August 10, 2012 at 7:04 pm //

dear Sir / Madam,

We have a modling agency and we are currently working with many production houses. and we have so many new and old talents and also we do work on extras so give us a project for working with you.

I hope you will contact us soon.

Regards

Zubair Khan
    Crystal Talent Media
    0333-3188772

7. faizan nasir // November 17, 2012 at 9:57 am //

Faizan nasir says:
    hi this is faizan nasir , currently i am doing i.com, my hobies are playing circket , playing video game sometimes listen to music working out, acting & modeling is also my intrust & i am lo0king forward on doing some go0d commercials. my age is 20 years old, plz give me your email id then i will send u my photos , this is my number. “0332-3668394”

8. sir my name is amir sir so kindly request me a one chance my age 18 year

9. Hello. My name is Shakir Ali Khan. i have just done a sitcom at showccase production as a 2nd assistant director (interni) with wajahat rauf. I m doing Bachelors in media sciences Film and Tv (Film Direction). if u need 2nd A/D, let me know sir. leave a reply or txt me at;
    0324-3362242

10. muhammad ishaque // March 10, 2014 at 8:18 pm //

i want to act in the drama serial

11. muhammad ishaque // March 10, 2014 at 8:19 pm //

i want to act in the drama serial.please try me and call me.thanks

Comments are closed.