Acne is a common human skin disease. Characterized by areas of skin with scaly red skin Acne is a sensitive skin condition which cause white heads, black heads and inflamed red growths (papules, pustules, and cyst) to form, these growth actually commonly called pimples or Zits means acne is a skin disease which cause pimples Acne occurs when tiny pores on a skin, called pores become clogged.it is most common in teenagers, but it can happen in any age, even in infants also. Acne may occur due to hormonal changes probably because increased oil in the skin.
Every one should need to know about acne and its causes, symptoms, treatments.
- Hormonal changes related to menstrual period, pregnancy, birth control pills or stress.
- Use of Greasy or oily cosmetics and hair products.
- High levels of humidity and sweating.
- Use of drugs like steroids.
Prefer acne treatment that would work on skin, clear pores, prefer best rated acne products. As well as apply natural methods to make your skin healthy an clear without any side effects.
- Use cleanser on your skin daily avoids soaps and chemicals with harsh chemicals.
- When you acne break outs should use good moisturizers, use lots of moisturizer it helps in skin dryness and won’t worsen your acne infections. But just be sure you picked the right one.
- Dry skin often results from being dehydrated. Drink adequate amounts of water because every body needs enough amount of water in their system. Drinking plenty of water will clean your body from inside as you flush out the toxins.
- Some acne treatments medication have a harsh chemical ingrediants.these chemicals can worsen your skin condition more.have acne facials.