To apply kajal in eyes is not so tricky, but proper application of it can make your eyes stunning.
- Wash your eyes with splashes of cold water. Make it sure that there is no dust particle in your eyes before applying kajal otherwise; it can cause irritation and pain.
- Apply thin moisturizer around your eyes if your skin is dry. But if your skin is oily, use tissue to clean your eye properly.
- Pull down the lower eye lid, just enough that you can easily apply kajal with the help of your finger.
- Now contour your lower eyelid first by dragging the kajal pencil softly. Start from the inner side to the outer side of the eye.
- Always use blunt tip kajal pencil. If you are uncomfortable with it, you can apply kajal with your fingertip.
- Kajal is usually put on the lower rim of eyes for softer look. But, if you want mystifying look, you should apply kajal on the upper lid of the eyes as well. For this purpose, close one eye and slightly pull down the upper lid. Line the lid contour gradually with kajal pencil. Smoky eye look is usually recommended for evening parties.
- Choose the length of kajal which suits you. You can outline your eyes with different lengths like ¾, ½, or ¼. If you want your small eyes look bigger, contour your ½ eye length, starting from middle to the outer edge of the eye.