Kajal is an important part of woman’s makeup for centuries. It outlines one’s eye perfectly and makes it distinctive among all features. There is not so need of any technique to apply it, but it is important to buy the right kajal for your precious eyes. Here are a few tips that can help one buy the right kajal from the market.
- Never compromise on the quality of kajal. Low quality kajal can damage your eyes and remember your eyes are precious. Therefore, you always buy a trustworthy branded kajal.
- It is important that you buy kajal from a reputable vendor. Always avoid buying it from the street vendors who boast that the kajal has miraculous values. These kinds of kajals are often unhygienic and may cause irritation to your eyes.
- If you are going to buy kajal pencil, make it sure that tip of the pencil must be a good round before purchase. It should be firm for an application but not so sharp that it hurts your eyes.
- Be careful while buying a liquid kajal. You need to check that the brush or the thing with which you apply does not have any rough surface. The consistency of the liquid kajal should be just perfect. It should be neither very thick nor too thin.
- Powder form kajals need to read the instructions manual properly and understand how to apply it.
- Do not forget to watch out the expiry date of kajal before purchase.