Perfectly shaped, glowing and strong nails are not something hard to attain if you keep following a few simple tips on daily basis for natural nail care. Keep your nails moisturized and occasionally apply nail polish for protection. For better protection and a prettier look of your nails, try following these simple tips;
- Use nail colors only when needed as the frequent use can decolorize your nails over the time.
- Never make excessive use of nail polish remover. It is among those things which damage your nails the most. It should not be used more than once in a week or it would cause drying of nails.
- Never forget to use a quality moisturizer every time you wash your hands. The skin and nails tend to get excessively dry after using soap.
- Instead of using a nail cutter, if you can use a nail filer, it would help avoid weakening of nails and would help you get a perfect shape.
- There should be a strict NO to the habit of nail biting or you could easily catch an infection and deform your nails.
- If your nails split frequently, it means that they are dehydrated. So make sure you drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated and give a glowing look to your nails.
- Relying on manicure once in a while would make your nails look neat and would remove any dead cells in the corners of your nails.