Make-up is the art to protect your skin from dust and harmful sun rays. It’s also the way to make your skin naturally glowing. It is becoming very essential now days. Winter is the season which makes the skin dry and also the skin tone dark. It is a time to enrich and protect your skin from dryness and to enrich with suitable skin type lotions.
As the trend of makeup is moderating in each era so there’s a need to be comfortably unique and different. As the changing season changes the daily requirements for skin care so for your convenient following are some steps to help you in this season:
- First of all you should have a suitable sunscreen lotion to protect your skin from harmful sun rays as there are no sunny days but still some harmful radiations from the sun can damage your skin.
- Second important thing is that you should have a good quality moisturizer to keep your skin soft and hydrated whole day.
- Drink as much water as you can because it will keep your body and skin hydrated.
- Cleansing is the best way to keep your skin clean and smooth.
- You should apply concealer before foundation if you have dark circles, ance problem etc.
- Use peachy, pink and skinny brown colors for your Blushers. You can also use Bronzers instead if you don’t want to use Blushers. Bronzers should be of skinny tone, shimmers will make them more compact.
- Eyes are the best feature to highlight in winters. You can do Smokey eye with colors like coffee, brown and dark gray. Brushes are most important for make up. You should have equally trimmed brushes for your eyes.
- Mascara can also do well with your every day light makeup. Note that waterproof mascara can do best for every day make over.
- A woman is incomplete without eye liner, so always use branded eye liners.
- The common problem for the winters is cracked or chapped lips, for these types of lips there is a need to apply a moisture balm or lip glosses frequently.
- Above all the important thing is that you should have proper brushes for your eyes and cheeks. Always use branded products as they are skin friendly and leaves no harm to skin.