Latest

House caught fire because of gas leakage

RAWALPINDI: on Thursday because of gas leakage a house caught fire resulted in death of the house owner. Information from Rescue 1122


Rescue 1122 officials while giving details of the incident said that we received a complaint that a house situated in Raja Iqbal town caught fire near Hashmit College.

In the meanwhile rescue 1122 reached the spot and started its operation and the house owner identified as Haji Aslam who is 75 years old was observed dead due to burning injuries. Fortunately no one else caught injured.

However, through a rough estimate about 1 lac house hold accessories burnt in the incident. It was a two storey building officials added

Within two days it is the third incident because of gas leakage.