While talking to media individuals on Saturday, Jamil Bugti, expressed his concern over the missing Baloch individuals. He stated that he feared that several may have been slaughtered during Musharraf;s regime and the search to find them may end up in vain. Jamil Bugti, son of the slain Akber Bugti, said that the situation in Balochistan could only be improved by the people who have actually deteriorated it in the first place. “Sectarianism within Balochistan is just to stray the thoughts of people from the real issue,” stated Jamil. While talking about the Rehman Malik’s statement regarding Brahamdagh Bugti and Harbiyar Marri, Jamil added that they were all fabricated and totally false. Earlier in February, Harbiyar Marri, had rejected Rehman Malik’s offer to withdraw cases against him, adding that he did not need permission to go back to Balochistan. He said Interior Minister Rehman Malik was not sincere and had no concern about the sufferings of Baloch people, as he deployed Frontier Corps (FC) personnel in the province for killing the Baloch people.