Aloo Boondi Raita
Raita is a famous and delicious side dish in subcontinent. This mouth watering dish is prepared at every home in Pakistan especially in Summer. However, it is sold at kiosks on the road side.
1. Soak boondi in warm water for 5 minutes and squeeze out the water and then use to make raita. This way you can squeeze excess oil out.
2. Make green paste of green chilies, green coriander and mint leaves in a blender and keep aside.
3. Peel and cut the potatoes in cubes. Boil them.
4. Slice the onion finely.
5. In a bowl, stir yogurt until it is smooth..
6. Add salt and chat masala in the yogurt.
7. Now add the green paste, mix well.
8. Combine raita with boondi, potatoes and onion.
9. Garnish with green chutney and sprinkle chat masala over it.
10. Refrigerate it for 1-2 hours before serving.