“Badami Koftay” is the favourite dish and is loved by majorities.
- All spice,
- Coriander powder,
- Ginger Garlic Paste,
- Poppy seed,
- Sesame seeds,
• Chop ½ kg mince and fried 1 cup onion together.
• Then add 2tbsp coconut powder, 2 tbsp poppy seed, 2 tbsp yogurt, 2 tbsp sesame seeds, 4tbsp almonds, 2 tbsp stirred poppy seeds, 1 tsp all spice powder, salt to taste and 1 egg in it then mix it well and make tiny balls.
• Then heat up 1tbsp fenugreek seeds in ½ cup oil and fried it well. Then add 250 gm onion and fry it.
• Add 1tbsp all spice powder, 2 tsp Coriander powder, 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste, Salt to taste and 2 tsp Chili powder.
• Then add 250 gram beat yogurt, fry it until oil come up. Then add meat balls with ½ cup water and again fry it well.
• Now add water about 1 glass, cover it and cook it on low flame for half an hour.
• Then serve it hot with coriander and chilies.