Beef Chapli Kababs
There is a huge variety of Kababs and no party is complete without them. From kids to adults, everyone loves to eat Kababs. Chapli Kebabs are very easy to make but awesome in taste. This is very popular kabab dish in Pakistan and Afghanistan. This dish originates from Mardan and Mansehra regions of Pakistan. Mardan is famous for chapli kabab not only locally, but also internationally.
1) In a bowl, add beef mince, red chilis crushed, salt, ginger garlic paste, roasted and roughly ground whole coriander and cumin seeds, chopped green chilies, chopped onion, dry pomegranate seeds, fresh coriander leaves and corn flour (Makkai ka atta) and mix together all ingredients. Marinate it for at least 4-5 hours in the refrigerator.
2) When you are ready to make Chapli Kababs, add small cubed tomatoes.
3) Prepare medium sized patties out of mince mixture.
4) Shallow fry them in oil on a hot iron pan. Turn over carefully when cooked from one side. Well done or well cooked kababs are everybody’s favourite.
5) Serve with mint chutney or tamarind chutney.