Beef Hara Masala
“Beef Hara Masala” is listed among the nutritious dishes because it is the mixture of beef and vegetables and is easy to cook as well.
• In chopper machine, add 4 to 5 green chilies, add 1 capsicum, mint, ¼ bunch coriander and 1 cup water and chop to fine paste.
• In a pan, heat around ¼ cup oil and sauté with 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste. When paste gets golden brown, add ½ kg beef slices and allow them to cook.
• When surplus water has dried up, add 1 tbsp crushed cumin, 250 grams yogurt, 1 tsp hot spices powder and salt to taste. Cook for another around 2 to 3 minutes.
• Now add the vegetable paste and let it cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
• Mix well and serve delicious Beef Hara Masala.