Beef Seikh Kebabs
There is a huge variety of Kebabs and no party is complete without them. From kids to adults, everyone loves to eat seikh Kebabs. Seikh Kebabs are very easy to make but awesome in taste. Nobody can resist to BBQ.
1. Grind the garlic, ginger, onion roughly in a food processor.
2. Add beef mince and blend them.
3. Now add red chili powder, green chilies, green coriander, salt and all spice powder, hot spice powder and then blend again.
4. Mix meat tenderizing powder or raw papaya paste and marinate it for at least 5 hours.
5. Now add butter or ghee.
6. BBQ rods should be clean properly.
7. Now make round shaped balls and pass the BBQ rod into it. Shape them like seikh kebabs while pressing the mince and spreading around the rod.
8. Cook on a griddle pan for 7-8 mins each side or until the kebab is thoroughly cooked and golden brown. Turn the kebabs frequently and brush the oil from time to time until evenly cooked.
9. Serve with green raita or mint chutney and salad.
10. These seikh kebabs can be fry in a pan.