“haleem” is very traditional dish in pakistan and is very much by the people specially in nashta…
- All spice,
- Coriander powder,
- cumin seeds,
- Ginger Garlic Paste,
- Turmeric powder,
• Soak 250 gram wheat for the whole night.
• Then boil wheat with 8 cups of water, 1 tbsp green chili paste, 2tsp ginger paste, 1tsp salt.
• Boil ½ kg chicken with ½ tsp turmeric, 1tsp chili powder, 1tsp coriander powder,½ tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp salt and 2 cups water.
• Separately blend wheat mixture and chicken mixture and mix them together.
• Heat ½ cup of ghee and pour on haleem and decorate it with ginger slices, lemon slices, chopped mint leaves, chopped coriander leaves, chopped green chilies and brown onion.
• Then serve with nan.