There is a huge variety of Kababs and no party is complete without them. From kids to adults, everyone loves to eat Kababs.Bihari cuisine is quite famous in Pakistan like other Asian countries, but originally belongs to India- Bihar. The old and traditional Bihari Kababs are spicy and has mouthwatering BBQ flavor.
- black pepper,
- Ginger Garlic Paste,
- Hot spice powder,
- Mince meat,
- Mustard Oil,
- Poppy seed,
1. Fry the onions in the oil till soft. Drain on paper towels and grind to a smooth paste.
2. Mix the onion paste, all above mentioned spices or Bihari masala powder (I have added the recipe of Bihari masala separately in the category of masala and chutney in this website) with the yogurt and add the beef strips to this mix. Add salt to taste and set aside for 8-10 hours in the refrigerator.
3. Add the raw papaya paste to the yoghurt and beef mix about 1 hour before you are ready to cook the kabab.
4. Thread 8-10 beef strips onto each skewer and grill till cooked.
5. Serve immediately with piping hot Naans and chutney.