Black Pepper Chicken
Black pepper chicken is a favorite dish when families and friends go for trips especially on hilly areas in Pakistan. Pakistani youngsters love to cook it and eat it.
1. To marinate the chicken, mix together one tablespoon of oil, the ginger, garlic, salt and black and white peppers, and rub the mixture into the chicken pieces.Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Heat the remaining oil in a pan and fry the onion for two minutes.
3. Add the marinated chicken pieces and gently stir-fry for 10 minutes.
4. Add the chillies and a cup of boiling water, cover and simmer for 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked.
5. Stir in the lemon juice and sprinkle over the coriander leaves.