Raita is a famous and delicious side dish in subcontinent. This mouth watering dish is prepared at every home in Pakistan especially in Summer. However, It goes awesome with traditional pulaos.
1. Soak boondi in warm water for 5 minutes and squeeze out the water and then use to make raita. This way you can squeeze excess oil out.
2. Make green paste of green chilies, green coriander and mint leaves in a blender and keep aside.
3. In a bowl, stir yogurt until it is smooth..
4. Add black pepper powder, salt, sugar and chat masala in the yogurt.
5. Now add the green paste, mix well.
6. Combine raita with boondi and refrigerate it for 1-2 hours before serving.
7. Garnish with green chutney and sprinkle chat masala.