Bread Gulab Jaman
A famous traditional homemade mithai which will add charm to your happiness.
1. Grind peeled almonds, pistachios and cardamoms.
2. Add grinded almonds and pistachios and rose water in milk
3. Spread this milk on bread slices.
4. After 15 minutes, press bread slices to filter milk out.
5. Mash slices and make balls of this material.
6. On other side, prepare sweet fluid for gulab jaman. Cook water by adding sugar and food color till the sugar is completely dissolved. Add grinded cardamoms in it.
7. Fry balls till they in golden brown color.
8. Pour hot sweet matter in a deep bowl and add balls in it. Sprinkle almonds and pistachios on them and cover bowl.
9. After 15 minutes gulab jaman are ready to serve.
10. Now this is the time to enjoy:)