Chicken Bihari Boti
Bihari cuisine is quite famous in Pakistan like other Asian countries, but originally belongs to India- Bihar. This old and traditional cuisine is spicy and has mouthwatering BBQ flavor. Chicken Bihari Boti is really delicious and surely, satisfy your taste buds.
- black pepper,
- Ginger Garlic Paste,
- Hot spice powder,
- Mince meat,
- Mustard Oil,
- Poppy seed,
1. Fry the onions in the oil till soft. Drain on paper towels and grind to a smooth paste.
2. Mix the onion paste, all above mentioned spices or Bihari masala powder (I have added the recipe of Bihari masala separately in the category of masala and chutney in this website) with the yogurt and add the chicken cubed to this mix. Add salt to taste and set aside for 8-10 hours in the refrigerator.
3. Add the raw papaya paste to the yogurt and chicken mix about 1 hour before you are ready to cook the chicken boti.
4. Thread 7-8 chicken pieces onto each skewer and grill till cooked.
5. While grilling, gradually pour left over marinated spice mixture on chicken pieces.
6. Serve immediately with piping hot Naans and tamarind chutney.