Chicken Jalfrezi is one of the traditional dishes of Pakistan.It is eaten and admired in almost every region of the country.
- Coriande powder,
- cumin seeds,
- garam masala,
- Ginger Garlic Paste,
1. Heat ghee in a medium sized frying pan.Put chicken and cook until browned on each side. Remove and set aside.
2. Add onion and cook over low heat until soft and golden. Add capsicums and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Now put ginger,garlic and chili. Cook for forty seconds. Add cumin, coriander and curry paste.
4. Add tomatoes and water and cook for 5 minutes. Return chicken to the pan and season with salt. Cook, stirring for couple of minutes, until chicken cooks through.
5. Serve, garnished with coriander and chili, with fresh buns or rice.