Chicken Reshmi Kebabs
There is a huge variety of Kebabs and nobody part is complete without them. From kids to adults, everyone loves to eat Kebabs Chicken Reshmi Kebabs are very easy to make but awesome in taste.
1. Grind the garlic, ginger, onion to a paste in a food processor.
2. Add small chicken pieces and blend them.
3. Now add red chili powder, green chilies, green coriander salt and white pepper powder, and then blend again.
4. Mix cream in it with hands and marinate it for at least 2 hours.
5. Before putting them on skewers, add corn flour.
6. Skewers should be dip in water before use.
7. Now make round shaped balls and put the skewer in it, shape them like seikh kebabs.
8. Shallow fry then in a pan. Turn the kebabs frequently until evenly cooked and give color it nice brown.
9. Serve with green chtney or green raita. It tastes good with chili garlic sauce as well.