Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cakes
“cup cakes” are always the favourite sweet of sweet lovers. it is loved by children and is easy to bake.
For cup cakes:
• Beat 5 ounce caster sugar and 5 ounce butter in a bowl until it become light and fluffy.
• Then include 2 eggs and 2 tbsp milk slowly alternatively with 2 tbsp of coco powder and 4 ounce filter self rising flour and beat it until mixture becomes smooth.
• Pour this mixture in paper cups and bake it in pre heated oven on 190 degree for 15 mints.
• Then remove and cool them.
• Beat 3 ounce cream cheese until it softens.
• Add 2 ounce peanut butter, 1 ounce butter and slowly add 2 ounce icing sugar.
• Then beat them till the frosting is fluffy and smooth.
• Spread this frosting on all the cup cakes, decorate with chocolate coated peanut and serve them.