Coconut Chicken Curry
The delicious “chicken coconut curry” is very good in taste and people like to eat it with roghni naan and is hassle free.
- black pepper,
- cumin seeds,
- Curry leaves,
- mustard seeds,
• Marinate ½ kilo boneless chicken cubes with 1/ tsp salt, 250g yogurt, 2tbsp green chili paste, 6 green cardamom and 1 tsp whole black pepper.
• Mince together 1 cup water and 1 cup fresh coconut, strain with a good strainer.
• Now add coconut mixture with 1 sachet maggi umda maza, 6 green chilies and two chopped tomatoes.
• Cover and cook on low flam for at least 10 mints.
• In an another pan heat 4 tbsp of oil, 6 curry leaves, ½ tsp mustard seed, ½ tsp cumin seed, 6 whole red chilies and fry it well and spread it on top of the chicken.
• Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with naan.