Raita is a famous and delicious side dish in subcontinent. This mouth watering dish is prepared at every home in Pakistan especially in Summer. However, It is also a mandatory part of all traditional main course dishes.Fresh coriander raita goes well with Biryani and BBQ dishes.
1. Wash and chop green coriander stems.
2. Mash it well with green chilies and keep aside.
3. Beat yogurd in abowl with hand beater.
4. Add salt, roasted and ground white cumin seeds and chat masala in the curd.
5. Now add the green paste, mix well and refrigerate it for 1-2 hours before serving.