Dalyan Kofte is a Turkish main course meal which is simple to cook and tastes scrumptious. This is a beef dish which can add a unique touch to your menu for any formal dinner.
1. Set the oven to 120 F.
2. Put the minced meat in a deep steel bowl and add all the other ingredients in it. Mix well.
3. Place a wet muslin cloth on the table and put the meat on it. Roll it and leave it for a 15-20 minutes.
4. Remove the beef roulade and place it in a roasting pan.
5. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 20 minutes at a temperature of 160 F.
6. Once the beef roulade is cooked (it turns into a brown color) take the meat out on a dish keeping the shape the same. Cut it into slices and arrange around the dish.
7. Decorate with chopped tomatoes on the top.