Degi Aalo Gosht
“degi allo ghosht” is very delicious dish…people like its degi taste and is very famous all over.it is also very economical and easy to cook.
- All spice,
- Bay leaf,
- black pepper,
- Coriander powder,
- cumin seeds,
- Ginger Garlic Paste,
- Mince meat,
- nutmeg powder,
• Take 250 gram ghee in a pan and heat it, then add ½ kg potatoes fry it and take them out.
• Add 250 gm of chopped onion in the remaining ghee fry it until it turns golden brown; now remove it in separate plate.
• Marinate the meat with 475 gram yogurt, 1tbsp chili powder, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 2tsp coriander powder, 1tsp cumin seeds and 1tsp salt and leave for 30 mints.
• Then heat ghee and add the marinated meat and cook it for 30 mints and cover it until the meat tender.
• Now add in it the fried crushed onion and fried potatoes and fry it for some time.
• Then add almost 2 glasses of water and cook for more 30 mints, after that add 4 green cardamoms, 2 bay leaves, 1 tsp nutmeg mace crushed. And cook for 30 more mints.
• Now turn the burner off and add 1 tbsp chopped ginger, 4 green chilies and 1 tsp of kewra and serve with raita and roghni nan and chapatti.