Hyderabadi vegetable biryani
hyderabadi vegetable biryani is very famous dish of haderabad and is very much popular by the people. it is the special dish of Haderabad city….
- Basmati Rice,
- black pepper,
- cumin seeds,
- food color,
- Ginger Garlic Paste,
- Lemon juice,
• First of all soak rice in 3 cups of water.
• Then in a bowl add 4 cups of water, 3 green chilies, 3 small cardamoms, ½ bunches of mint, ½ tsp black cumin, 2 whole black pepper and add salt to taste.
• Then half boil it, and draw off the water.
• Take a pan and heat the oil, add chopped onion and fry it until it turns golden brown.
• Take out half of the fried chopped onion, then add ½ cup yogurt, 2 whole black pepper, 1tsp ginger garlic paste, 3 green chilies, 3 small cardamoms, ½ bunch of mint and cook it.
• After that add1tsp of red chili powder, 3 chopped tomato and lemon juice.
• First deep fry the potatoes until it turns golden brown. Then add fried potato in the gravy.
• Fry 1 cabbage, 6 green beans, sliced carrot and 1 cup green peas with a little sauce.
• Then grease the rice dish and put a layer of half of rice and put all gravy on the rice, spread brown onion on it and in the end spread the remaining rice.
• Add food color in the milk and pour it on the rice.
• In the last add 1tsp butter, lemon juice and two boiled egg and leave it on dum for some time.