Kheer – Indian Rice Pudding
A great desert for all occasions!
1. Boil the rice
2. Put 1 cup milk in the rice
3. When the rice is soft, take out the mixture and grind it in the juicer.
4. Put the grinded mixture back in the sauce pan and put the remaining milk in the mixture.
5. Keep on stirring on low flame until the quantity of the mixture is halved.
6. Then put condensed milk,coconut, almonds and pistachios in the mixture but make sure some of them are left for decoration in the end.
7. Cook till 10-15 min and keep on stirring.
8. Take it out in a dish to cool the kheer.
9. Garnish the kheer with the remaining almonds and pistachios.