\”Kidney Masla\” is the nutritive dish and its the reason behind its popularity. it is mainly cooked at Eid-ul-Azha…
- Ginger Garlic Paste,
- hot spices powder,
- mustard seeds,
- Turmeric powder,
Wash properly about ½ kg of mutton kidney and cut into small normal size pieces.
• In the blender, add 2 tomatoes, 1 tsp mustard seeds, 1 tsp fennel seeds, 1 tsp mustard seeds and 2 green chilies with a cup of water and thoroughly blend it.
In a pan, heat oil put sliced onion and sauté.
• When onion gets golden, put ginger garlic paste in it and stir for few minutes.
• Add mutton kidney and mix for 4 to 5 minutes or all water absorbs.
• Then add 125 grams yogurt, 1 tbsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp hot spices powder, and salt to taste.
• When all the ingredients are well blended, add tomato mixture in it and a glass of water and let it simmering.
• When kidney is soft and tender, raise the flame high and allow excess water to dry up.
• Garnish with coriander and ginger and serve.