“Mughal Karahi” is one of the loved dish in Pakistan and is also used in India. its very delicious and delightful.
- All spice,
- Bay leaf,
- Coriander powder,
- Turmeric powder,
• Heat 1/4the cup of oil in a pan and add the chopped onion, 4-5 cloves of chopped garlic, green chopped chilies and a medium piece of ginger. Sauté it until it gets brown.
Add ½ kg mutton and fry with the mixture well.
• Take a separate bowl and mix about 250gm of Yogurt, 1 tbsp coriander powder, ½ tsp cardamom powder, 1 tsp turmeric and 1 tbsp chili powder. Add this yogurt mixture to the pan.
• Now put around 1-1/2 cup water, cover the pan and let it cook until mutton is tender.
• Now add 3 boiled and chopped tomatoes, 1 bay leaf, 25 gm ground walnut and add salt to taste. Fry them at high flame.
• At the end sprinkle 1 tsp all spice powder and serve it hot with roghni naan and raita.