Multani Sohan Halwa
“Multani Sohan Halwa” is the special dish of Muktan city in Pakistan and is very famous all over. people sent Sohan Halwa to their dear ones as a gift in different cities even out of country…
• Heat 3 liters of milk in a pot and boil it, then add 125g flour, 60g sumnak, and add a pinch of yellow color in little water.
• Stir constantly.
• Add 20g of crushed citric acid mix it well and cook until it become thick.
• Add 375g of sugar and cook until water dries up.
• Now add 50g ghee, ¼ tsp cardamom powder, a pinch of nutmega and fry it.
• In the last add 50g walnut and 50g liquid glucose and then transfer this mixture to a greasy dish or try. Dust 50g chopped pistachio on it and keeps it until it firm.
• Slice it into cutes and serve it.