“Nehari” is the traditional dish in Pakistan and is the favourite nashta of every food lover.
• In a pan, add 1 cup of clarified (simple) butter, 2 finely cut onions and ½ kg mutton bong and cook it until onion start to dissolve.
• At the same time take a piece of cloth and add 2 tbsp dry ginger and 2tbsp fennel seeds in it and tie it. Include it in the pan and also add 3 tbsp red chili powder and 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste in it.
• Stir it well, and add two glass of water in it.
• Cover up the pan with lid to allow them cook until mutton is tender.
• As the mutton is tenderized, add ½ cup red flour to thicken the gravy. Liquefy (dissolve) 1tbsp hot spices powder in some water and add to the gravy and check it for desired consistency
• Let simmer for 5 to 10minutes.
• Delicious Nehari is ready to serve garnish it with sliced ginger and red chilies. You can serve it with Roghni naan and raita.