Raita is a famous and delicious side dish in subcontinent. This mouth watering dish is prepared at every home in Pakistan especially in Summer. It is also a mandatory part of all traditional main course dishes.
1. Beat yogurd in abowl with hand beater.
2. Add onions, salt, green chillies and coriander leaves.
3. Heat oil in a small pan and add mustard seeds. Let it fry for 10 seconds.
4. Add it to the raita. Mix well.
5. Refrigerate raita for 1-2 hours before serving.
6. Garnish with sliced green chilies and fresh coriander.
7. Serve the onion raita as a side dish.