“Potato Bhaji” one of the loved vegetable cooked in every home in breakfast, lunch and dinner all time favourite.
- cumin seeds,
- Curry leaves,
- Lemon juice,
- Turmeric powder,
• In a pan heat ½ cup ghee and add 6 curry leaves and 1 tsp cumin seeds and fry well.
• Cut ½ kg potatoes into fine cubes and add them to oil and fry it until it golden brown.
• Now, put 250 gm yogurt, ½ tsp salt, 1 tbsp ground peanut, 1 tsp chili powder, 1 tsp turmeric, 1 onion and 2 tbsp chopped green chilies.
• Cover it for about 15 minutes till potatoes are soft and tender.
• In the end add 2 tbsp coriander leaves & 2 tbsp lemon juice. Now turn the flame off and serve with chapatti and raita.