Potato Chicken Kebabs
There is a huge variety of Kebabs and no party is complete without them. From kids to adults, everyone loves to eat Kebabs. Potato chicken Kebabs are very easy to make but awesome in taste. It is served as side dish or snacks.
1. Peel the potatoes and boil them.
2. Boil the chicken and shredded it.
3. Mash the potatoes and add salt and black pepper powder. Mix well.
4. Mix shredded chicken with potato mixture.
5. Cool down it and add green part of green onion.
6. Shape them as you can like round, cylinderical or square.
7. Dip each kebab into beaten egg.
8. Shallow fry them.
9. Potato chicken kebabs can beserved with tea in the evening.