Potato raita is a famous and delicious side dish in subcontinent. This mouth watering dish is prepared at every home in Pakistan especially in Summer. However,It is also a mandatory part of all traditional main course dishes.
1. Peel and cut potatoes in cubes. Now boil them.
2. Beat yogurd in abowl with hand beater.
3. Add onions, boiled potatoes, salt, green chillies and coriander leaves.
4. Heat oil in a small pan and add black seeds (Kalunji). Let it sizzle for 10 seconds.
5. Add it to the raita.
6. Refrigerate raita for 1-2 hours before serving.
7. Garnish with sliced green chilies and fresh coriander.
8. Serve the potato raita as a side dish.