“Shahi Feerni” is the traditional sweet dish of Pakistan and is made for children and in every occasion.
• Soak the rice for half an hour. Sponge down (rinse) the rice on a piece of cloth and let it dry.
• Rinse the semolina.
• Pour 1liter milk and let it boil on slow heat.
• When it is boiled means in boiling condition add sugar and keep on stirring until the sugar gets dissolved in milk.
• Now add the semolina into hot milk and the dried tota rice and keep on mixing until milk turns to thick texture, now add kevera essence and almond flakes in it.
• Now off the burner. Dish out in clay pot and garnish with almond flakes.