“Sheer Maal” is very traditional naan is Pakistan and people mostly like it in nashta..
• Mix 1 tbsp of yeast in water and leave for 10 mints.
• Now in a pan put the soaked yeast, 1 egg, ½ kilo flour, ¼ tsp salt, ½ cup ghee and ½ cup castor sugar.
• Mix them all and knead with milk to soft dough.
• Then leave it for 20 mints.
• Now make a sugar syrup by mixing little sugar in water until dissolves, make small ball and roll into roti brush top with sugar syrup.
• With fork prick the top, now put in a preheated oven at 150 degree for 10 mints to bake.