Special Asian Chergha
“Special Asian Chergha” is the special dish of Pakistan. it is very scrumptious and make you to eat your fingers.
- Ginger Garlic Paste,
- hot spices powder,
- Turmeric powder,
• First of all soak 250 gms of yogurt through soft cloth, then take it out in a pot.
• Add 1 tbsp turmeric powder, 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 2 tbsp red chili powder, 4 tbsp tamarind paste, 4 tbsp oil, 1 tbsp hot spices powder and beat well to make a paste.
• Marinate the whole chicken with salt and apply the yogurt paste on the whole chicken inside and outside properly.
• Then add ¼ bunch of chopped coriander, 1 chopped carrot, 1 chopped onion, 3-4 chopped green chilies, 1 medium piece sliced garlic, 1 chopped capsicum, then add a small chopped bottle gourd in the left yogurt mix them well and also add salt as required.
• Now, stuff all the vegetables inside the chicken and cover properly with aluminum foil.
• Put whole chicken in a baking dish and roast it for 20 – 25 mints in a pre heated oven at 200C.
• Remove the aluminum foil and check the chicken if its color has been changed to golden brown. If not then remove the foil completely and roast it for more 5 – 10 mints.
• When it is completely cooked its color will be changed, take it out and the Special Asian Chergha is ready to serve.