Spicy Potato Fries
Spicy Potato fries is a famous and delicious side dish in subcontinent. This mouth watering snack is prepared at every home in Pakistan all the year round. However, it is sold at kiosks on the road side and is favorite one of everybody.
1. Peel and cut potatoes into equal sized strips and soak into water so that their color could not be changes.
2. Take a small bowl and mix all dry ingredients of basin (Chickpea flour), red chili powder, salt, garlice powder, chaat masala and dry roasted and crushed cumin seeds.
3. Heat up the oil in a heavy based pan or karadi.
4. Drain the potatoes and keep aside to dry a bit.
5. Sprinkle dry basin mixture over the potatoes and mix well.
6. Deep fry them and can be served with ketchup.