“tanduri chicken” is very delicious and most of the people are chicken lover and they like to cook chicken with different recipes…it is very tasty and the taste of tanduri masala increases its popularity.
- cumin seeds,
- garam masala,
- Lemon juice,
- nutmeg powder,
- Turmeric powder,
• Cut 1 kg chicken into 1×8 pieces.
• In a bowl take 1 cup yogurt, 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste, ½ tsp turmeric powder, salt and pepper to taste, 1 tbsp crushed red chilies, ½ tsp roasted cumin crushed seeds, 1tsp red chili powder, ½ gram masal powder, 1 lemon juice, pinch of nut meg, 1/2tsp roasted coriander seeds, ¼ saffron color and in the end the finally chopped green chilies and 5 tbsp of oil and mix them well.
• Place the chicken pieces in this tandoori masala, mix it well and let it marinate for 15 mints.
• Take a baking dish or tray, put chicken in it and place the tray in pre heated oven on 280C in electric oven and 350 F for gas oven. Bake the chicken for 20 mints.
• Then take the chicken out and serve it with chapattis and nan.